By André B. Charette
Heteroarenes are one of the so much universal structural devices in normal items, prescribed drugs, agrochemicals, and different compounds of medical or advertisement curiosity. within the final decade, a extensive variety of novel man made equipment has been built not to merely facilitate development of the heteroarene motif, yet to permit its amendment via direct Cï¿½H functionalization. This guide describes 117 key reagents for selective heteroarene functionalization reactions, together with either conventional and transition metal-catalyzed Cï¿½H functionalization. considering those reactions as a rule contain one heteroarene, a coupling companion and a catalyst, the guide not just specializes in the catalyst itself but in addition comprises different key response species.
All the knowledge compiled during this quantity can also be to be had in digital layout on Wiley on-line Library. The 117 reagents represented listed here are yet a small fraction of the ca. 5,000 reagents to be had within the digital Encyclopedia of Reagents for natural Synthesis (e-EROS). e-EROS deals numerous seek interfaces to find reagents of curiosity, together with chemical constitution, substructure and reactions seek modes. e-EROS is up-to-date frequently with new and up-to-date entries.
Read Online or Download Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis: Reagents for Heteroarene Functionalization PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
HardPress vintage Books sequence
Derived from the popular, Encyclopedia of Reagents for natural Synthesis (EROS), the comparable editors have created a brand new instruction manual which specializes in chiral reagents utilized in uneven synthesis and is designed for the chemist on the bench. This new guide follows an analogous layout because the Encyclopedia, together with an advent and an alphabetical association of the reagents.
- Fiesers' Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Advanced Organic Chemistry, Part A: Structure and Mechanisms (5th Edition)
- Name Reactions and Reagents in Organic Synthesis
- Chiral separation techniques. A practical approach
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- Catalytic carbonylation reactions
Extra info for Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis: Reagents for Heteroarene Functionalization
J. Chem. Soc. (C) 1968, 2215, 2898. ; Berger, K. R. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1980, 102, 3848. Avoid Skin Contact with All Reagents 16 ACETYL CHLORIDE 87. Grey, R. A. J. Org. Chem. 1984, 49, 2288. 88. ; Villieras, J. J. Organomet. Chem. 1987, 319, 303. 89. ; Commeyras, A. J. Organomet. Chem. 1989, 362, 237. 114. ; Taddei, M. Synlett 1992, 137. ; Taddei, M. Tetrahedron Lett. 1993, 34, 1355. 115. Stille, J. K. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1986, 25, 508. 116. (a) Soderquist, J. ; Leong, W. -H. Tetrahedron Lett.
100. ; Nozaki, H. Tetrahedron Lett. 1975, 4239. 129. 101. (a) Paetzold, P. ; Grundke, H. Synthesis 1973, 635. ; Nozaki, H. Tetrahedron Lett. 1973, 795. ; Nozaki, H. Tetrahedron Lett. 1974, 30, 835. (a) Hegedus, L. ; Kendall, P. ; Lo, S. ; Sheats, J. R. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1975, 97, 5448. (b) Pittman, C. U. ; Hanes, R. M. J. Org. Chem. 1977, 42, 1194. 130. ; Rieke, R. D. J. Org. Chem. 1985, 50, 1373. 131. ; Blackett, B. ; Cookson, R. ; Cross, R. ; Madden, D. P. Chem. /J. Chem. , Chem. Commun. 1972, 343.
Krimer, M. ; Lubinskaya, O. V. Tetrahedron Lett. 1971, 3101. (b) Smit, V. ; Semenovskii, A. ; Lyubinskaya, O. ; Kucherov, V. F. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 1972, 203, 272. ; Miller, J. ; Stoll, A. T. Tetrahedron Lett. 1983, 24, 5181. 86. ; Yoshida, Z. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 1987, 26, 1157. (b) Jackson, R. F. ; Wythes, M. ; Wood, A. Chem. /J. Chem. , Chem. Commun. 1989, 644. ; Oku, A. Tetrahedron Lett. 1991, 32, 1573. (d) Jackson, R. F. ; Wythes, M. J. J. Org. Chem. 1992, 57, 3397. 63. (a) Deno, N.
Handbook of Reagents for Organic Synthesis: Reagents for Heteroarene Functionalization by André B. Charette