By Marco Mazzeo
Read or Download Organic Light Emitting Diode PDF
Best organic chemistry books
HardPress vintage Books sequence
Derived from the well known, Encyclopedia of Reagents for natural Synthesis (EROS), the similar editors have created a brand new guide which specializes in chiral reagents utilized in uneven synthesis and is designed for the chemist on the bench. This new instruction manual follows a similar structure because the Encyclopedia, together with an creation and an alphabetical association of the reagents.
- Solid-Phase Organic Syntheses, Volume 1
- Schaum's Outline of General, Organic, and Biochemistry for Nursing and Allied Health
- Preparation of Organic Intermediates
- Vol 13 Metal Carbenes in Organic Synthesis
Additional info for Organic Light Emitting Diode
In addition, device performance with these t modified molecules m will be discussed. 1 Physical properties of hole transporting t matterials Tested molecules having hole-transp porting propertiees are shown in Fiig. 2. 46 Organic Light Emitting Diode N N N N HTM 2 HTM 1 N N N N HTM 3 HTM 4 Fig. 2. Hole-transporting materials Absorption spectra were measured with a HITACHI U-3000 UV spectrophotometer. 1H NMR and 13C NMR spectra were recorded with a JEOL JNM-ECP 400 FT NMR spectrometer. Differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) was performed on a TA Instruments, DSC-2910 unit using a heating rate of 10 °C/min and a cooling rate of 40 °C/min.
Lee, S. ; Teng, P. ; Kwong, H. ; Zheng, H. & Che, C. M. (2001). Reduction of Self-Quenching Effect in Organic Electrophosphorescence Emitting Devices via the Use of Sterically Hindered Spacers in Phosphorescence Molecules. Advanced Materials, Vol. 13, pp. 1245-1248. ; Hou, J. & Liu, S. (2005). White organic light emitting devices based on 4,4’-bis(2,2’-diphenylvinyl)-1,1’-biphenyl and phosphorescence sensitized 5,6,11,12-tetraphenylnaphthacene. Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 86, pp. 011112011114.
1. Fig. 1. The molecular structures of methyl substituted Ir(dmppy)3 derivatives. 1 Structural, Electrochemical, Photophysical properties The methyl substituted Ir(dmppy)3 derivatives were synthesized by the Suzuki coupling reaction of 2-bromo-n-methylpyridine with the corresponding n’-methylphenylboronic acid in the presence of K2CO3 and [Pd(PPh3)4] catalyst as reported by our research group (Jung et al. 2004). We found that the fac- isomer was formed as the major component, although some mer- isomer was formed with low yields and can be isolated.
Organic Light Emitting Diode by Marco Mazzeo