By Charles Brokaw
Booklet three within the Thomas Lourds series.
One of the world's holiest websites hides a mystery worthy killing for . . .
Thomas Lourds, the world's optimal pupil of historic languages, is contacted via an previous good friend, Dr Lev Strauss. an extended misplaced historical scripture has been stumbled on which holds the foremost to at least one of the world's maximum treasures, hidden below the mythical Temple Mount. Lourds rushes to Jerusalem to examine Strauss's find.
But on arrival, he learns his pal has been murdered. The publication has vanished. Lourds understands he needs to discover the assassin and music down the lacking manuscript. simply because this old artefact features a hidden code. A code that would provide its solver entry to an impressive and scary power.
The destiny of humankind rests in Lourds fingers. yet time isn't on his aspect . . .
Read or Download The Temple Mount Code (Thomas Lourds, Book 3) PDF
Best mystery books
Jonathan Kellerman has made the mental mystery his personal gripping province along with his bestselling sequence of Alex Delaware novels. Now, Delaware’s new event leads the sleuthing psychologist on a harrowing exploration into the area he is aware top: the human psyche, in all its complexity, secret, and terrifying propensity for darkness.
Almost about any of the site visitors at Johnny Redfield's get together turns out to have a very good cause to have killed the visitor of honor, Johnny's Californian aunt who, together with her "astral name" and obscure pretensions of mysticism, doesn't precisely combination within the stylish manhattan surroundings that surrounds her.
Within the Wild Beasts of Wuhan, Uncle and Ava are summoned by way of Wong Changxing, "The Emperor of Hubei" and the most strong males in China, while he discovers that the Fauvist work he lately received are in reality forgeries. Ava uncovers a hoop of fraudulent artwork purchasers and follows their twisted path to Denmark, the Faroe Islands, Dublin, London, and manhattan.
An unforgettable story of puzzle and obsession via Barbara Vine (pseudonym of Ruth Rendell, winner of the secret Writers of the United States Grand grasp Award for lifetime achievement)
This is the totally soaking up tale of best-selling novelist Gerald Candless, whose unexpected dying from a middle assault leaves at the back of a spouse and doting daughters. To variety via her grief, one in every of his daughters, Sarah, comes to a decision to write down a biography of her the world over celebrated father.
Within hours of starting her examine, Sarah comes around the first of what is going to be many stunning revelations. As her existence is slowly torn aside, a negative common sense eventually emerges to give an explanation for her mother's remoteness, her father's have to always reinvent himself in his paintings, and a long-forgotten London murder.
- Ground to a Halt (Hemlock Falls Mysteries, Book 14)
- McCone & Friends (Sharon McCone)
- Dead by Midnight (Death On Demand, Book 21)
- The Case of the Gypsy Goodbye (Enola Holmes Mystery, Book 6)
Additional resources for The Temple Mount Code (Thomas Lourds, Book 3)
6. Aitken, R. , The Binary Stars, Dover Publications, New York, 1964, pp. 240-1. The account of Sirius extends from p. 237 to p. 241. 7. 'Multiplicity of the Sirius System,' art. cit. (see above, Note 2). 8. Mass Loss and Evolution in Close Binaries, Copenhagen University, 1970, pp. 190-4. ) 9. Op. cit. (Note 6 above). 10. Op. cit. (Note 3 above) Chapter 33. 11. See for instance the book Interstellar Communication, op. cit. (Note 1 above), an anthology with contributions from nineteen astronomers and scientists.
13. , p. 92. 14. , p. no. 15. , pp. 232-5. 16. Op. cit. (Note 3 above), pp. 440-64. 17. Ibid. 18. See for instance Pritchard, J. , Ancient Near Eastern Texts relating to the Old Testament, Princeton University Press, 1955, p. 42, the introductory remarks to trans, of 'The Deluge' and also pp. 93-5, account of the Flood. 19. , 'Un Systeme Soudanais de Sirius', Journal de la Societe des Africainistes, Tome XX, Fascicule 1, 1950, pp. 273-94. An English translation of this article follows Chapter One in this book.
The Sirius system is depicted on the chequered blanket called koso wala, 'coloured picture', consisting of ten sequences made up of some thirty rectangles coloured alternately indigo and white which symbolize, respectively, darkness and light, earth and sky, and, in Bambara mythology, Pemba and Faro. Scattered throughout there are twentythree rectangles with different patterns of small stripes placed in the direction of the thread, alternating the indigo, white and red. Twenty of them represent stars or constellations; the other three respectively represent the rainbow, hailstones and rain.
The Temple Mount Code (Thomas Lourds, Book 3) by Charles Brokaw